TIME & TALENT FORM
Fellowship Opportunities For Adults (Time & Talent)
Please choose from the following options, or if something you’re interested in is not listed, go ahead and type it in.
- Worship: Do a children’s sermon, be a welcomer, serve as liturgist, run sound system, light Advent Wreath, sing/play for special summer music, hand out bulletins, take up offering, be an usher, prepare communion, be a nursery attendant.
- Christian Education: Teach Sunday School, help with Sunday School Christmas Program, help with Bible School, help with Kids For Christ (grades 4-7), help with M&M’s (preschool-grade 3), help with Advent Festival, be a Confirmation mentor. Click to read our Safe Child Policy.
- Office: Be a substitute secretary, count collections, assist with computer work, assist with special mailings, fold/stuff bulletins
- Outreach Ministries: Help with Loaves & Fishes, assist at B.A.B.E. stores, be a delegate to Indiana/Kentucky UCC Conference, prepare food for funeral dinners, be part of the prayer chain calling list, be a Kids Hope child mentor, be a Prayer Partner.
- Property & Grounds: Paint, do yard work, assist with cleaning, help buy custodial supplies, assist with building maintenance, other areas of maintenance interest/talent.
- Miscellaneous: Sing in adult choir, play in handbell choir, play basketball/softball.
- Committees & Boards: Click for specific information about individual committees and their subcommittees
Please use the form box to type in the activities you’re willing to help with occasionally, and click Send.
If you would rather fill out a paper form, please ask for one in the church office.